Facilitator Reporting & QA
Introduction & Important Dates:
Download all the information on this page in a convenient Facilitator Reporting Handbook here.
The Facilitator reporting function forms the backbone of our robust quality assurance mechanism, as well as our ongoing program evaluation research in partnership with the University of Toronto. Accurate and timely reporting from our Accredited Facilitators allows Caring Dads to verify that the groups run in locations all around the globe meet the exacting standards we've established for the program (see § 3.2 and 3.3 of your Caring Dads Facilitator Training & Accreditation Agreement for further information). Moreover, compiling and sharing data about Caring Dads groups allows us to continually develop and improve the program, as well as adapt it for different cultural contexts.
The submission of 3 reports is required for each Caring Dads group that is run:
- Report 1: Pre-Group Participant Data
- Report 2: Post-Group Participant Data
- Report 3: Facilitator Data
In addition, once every quarter, the following report is due:
- Report 4: Quarterly Facilitator Statement
Data must be collected and reports compiled on a group-by-group basis. You may however choose whether you'd prefer to submit your reports individually after the conclusion of every group, or in bulk for several groups at the end of the quarterly reporting period. Reporting is mandatory even when you have not run any groups in a particular quarter. In this case, only complete Report 4.
Please remember that failure to report to Caring Dads on a quarterly basis results in immediate revoking of your license to represent yourself as an “Accredited Caring Dads Professional”, “Accredited Caring Dads Facilitator in Training” or “Accredited Caring Dads Facilitator”, as well as your license to facilitate any Caring Dads Groups.
Quarterly reporting deadlines are:
Q1: For groups completed after November (of the previous year) but before the end of February - Reporting submitted before March 31
Q2: For groups completed after February but before the end of May - Reporting submitted before - June 30
Q3: For groups completed after May but before the end of August - Reporting submitted before September 30
Q4: For groups completed after August but before the end of November - Reporting submitted before December 31
Please note that both as part of our commitment to the environment, and due to the requirements of statistical analyses and record keeping, Caring Dads only accepts online and electronic submissions for reporting. You can learn more about the valuable impact of this decision on the environment here.
1. Download the Caring Dads Facilitator Reporting Handbook here.
2. Please use the same email address that you have registered for your Pro-Portal Account when submitting your reports.
3. For every group, please create a unique Group Code using the button at right and your initials, eg. JP900343. Remember to use the same Group Code for each of the forms you complete for that group.
Report 1 - Participant Data (Pre-Group):
This report comprises aggregate data of responses to a Pre-Group survey completed by participants during intake. You may collect survey responses from your group participants in two ways, either:
1) Click on the button labelled "PDF - Pre-Group Participant Survey" to download and print a PDF copy of the survey for each participant.
2) Click on the button labelled "Google Form - Pre-Group Participant Survey" to copy an electronic version of the survey to your Google Drive account. You can then administer the survey electronically by providing participants a link, or by opening the form on a device at your organization. Surveys completed this way will have their responses collected automatically which will increase the speed and efficiency of your reporting. You will need a free Google Drive (Gmail) account to use this method.
To submit your collected responses, click on the button labelled "Report 1 - Pre-Group Participant Data". Doing so will download an Excel file for you to record the responses of your participants on. The Excel file contains detailed instructions. Once you have completed the report, email the file to email@example.com.
Report 2: Participant Data (Post-Group):
This report is similar to Report 1 and comprises a repeat of the same survey questions (to allow comparison of pre and post group responses), as well as additional Quality Assurance questions. As in Report 1 you may may collect survey responses from your group participants either via PDF or electronically with Google Forms:
Once again, to submit your collected responses, click on the button labelled "Report 2 - Post-Group Participant Data". Doing so will download an Excel file for you to record the responses of your participants on. The Excel file contains detailed instructions. Once you have completed the report, email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report 3: Facilitator Data:
This report is completed online by Facilitators. Clicking the button will open the report in a new window and you will be able to refer back to this page for your Group Code should you forget it. After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation along with a record of all the information you have submitted to us.
Report 4: Quarterly Facilitator Statement:
This report is completed online by Facilitators at the end of every quarter. Only one version of this report is required per period. Clicking the button will open the report in a new window. After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation along with a record of all the information you have submitted to us.