Facilitator Reporting & Quality Assurance
The Facilitator reporting function forms the backbone of our robust quality assurance mechanism, as well as our ongoing program evaluation conducted at the University of Toronto. § 7 of your Caring Dads Facilitator Training & Accreditation Agreement details the mandatory Reporting Requirements for the program.
How to submit
1. Accurate and timely reporting from Facilitators allows Caring Dads to verify that the groups run in locations all around the globe meet the exacting standards we've established for the program (see § 3.2 and 3.3 of your Agreement). Moreover, reporting is an absolutely critical part of what makes Caring Dads a responsive, dynamic program; compiling and sharing data about Caring Dads groups allows us to continually develop and improve the program, as well as adapt it for different cultural contexts.
The submission of 3 reports is required for each Caring Dads group that is run:
- Report 1: Pre-Group Participant Data
- Report 2: Post-Group Participant Data
- Report 3: Facilitator Data
2. As part of our commitment to the environment, and for statistical and record keeping purposes, Caring Dads only accepts electronic reporting submissions. You can learn more about the valuable environmental impact of this decision here.
3. Please use the same email address that you have registered for your Pro-Portal Account when submitting your reports.
4. For every group, please create a unique Group Code using the button at right and your initials, eg. JP900343. Remember to use the same Group Code for each of the forms you complete for that group.
PARTICIPANT DATA (PRE-GROUP)
This report comprises aggregate data of responses to a Pre-Group survey completed by participants during intake. You may collect survey responses from your group participants in two ways, either:
1) Click on the button labelled "PDF - Pre-Group Survey" to download and print a PDF copy of the survey for each participant.
2) Click on the button labelled "Google Form - Pre-Group Survey" to copy an electronic version of the survey to your Google Drive account. You can then administer the survey electronically by providing participants a link, or by opening the form on a device at your organization. Surveys completed this way will have their responses collected automatically which will increase the speed and efficiency of your reporting. You will need a free Google Drive (Gmail) account to use this method.
To submit your collected responses, click on the button labelled "Report 1 - Pre-Group Data". Doing so will download an Excel file for you to record the responses of your participants on. The Excel file contains detailed instructions. Once you have completed the report, email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTICIPANT DATA (POST-GROUP)
This report is similar to Report 1 and comprises a repeat of the same survey questions (to allow comparison of pre and post group responses), as well as additional Quality Assurance questions. As in Report 1 you may may collect survey responses from your group participants either via PDF or electronically with Google Forms:
Once again, to submit your collected responses, click on the button labelled "Report 2 - Post-Group Participant Data". Doing so will download an Excel file for you to record the responses of your participants on. The Excel file contains detailed instructions. Once you have completed the report, email the file to email@example.com.
This report is completed online by Facilitators. Clicking the button will open the report in a new window and you will be able to refer back to this page for your Group Code should you forget it. After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation along with a record of all the information you have submitted to us.